First Post!

Welcome to D'Amato Adventures! I'm so happy you are here. I've always wanted to create a blog but fear that it wouldn't be good has held me back. Writing and taking pictures are two things that I love to do and what better way to combine two of my hobbies then in a blog? My whole life I have been a "people pleaser". I've wanted others to like me no matter what and if they didn't I would stress/freak out. I never liked to do things out of my comfort zone and I'm scared of putting myself out there. This blog is one of the first times in my life that I'm taking a chance and stepping outside of my comfort zone. My plan for this blog is for it to be a place where I can share my adventures, thoughts, advice and goals with you! For my next blog post I am going to be sharing some tips on something I feel I'm somewhat of an expert on- wedding planning! Stay tuned for my next blog post: Wedding Planning Tips that No One Tells You. Have a wonderful Wednesday! :)


5 comments:

  1. When I started my blog, I had those same people pleasing tendencies. I didn't really open up right away and reveal the real me. I have grown so much in the four years I've been blogging. It is amazing how you grow through writing and posting your thoughts. I wish you growth in a similar way and hope you get a lot out of being a part of the blogging community! It's weird and wonderful at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss blogging/reading other blogs all of the time. It really is a great community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your blog! I started mine a couple of years ago mainly to keep track of my travels and everyday adventures. Once you get comfortable with your writing and photography, the rest will fall into place. You'll appreciate it years later when you reflect on what you have actually seen and done in life. Trust me!

    ReplyDelete

 
//]]>