Brunch Cruise

Tanner and I have had guests visiting for the last three weekends. I definitely love having people in town but this weekend was the first weekend in almost a month that we've had all to ourselves and it was wonderful. I enjoy weekends when I know that there's a plan. I'm a huge planner and Tanner goes along with it and is a great sport. Friday night, after an unsuccessful trip to the mall we got some frozen yogurt and continued watching the show on Netflix we're currently obsessed with..House of Cards (if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it). 

Saturday we woke up, packed a bag and headed downtown. We went on a brunch cruise that had unlimited mimosas, wonderful views and amazing food. It was a beautiful day and a great way to start our Saturday. I love living in such an amazing area.
 

After the cruise we headed to our favorite place in San Diego, Coronado. If you aren't from around here, Coronado is an adorable island with a nice clean beach, a town with cute shops, and beautiful parks to explore. Instead of hitting the beach like we usually do, we headed to one of the parks to play  Pokémon     .. Yes, we are one of those couples that play  Pokémon together and I'm not even ashamed ;) I finally caught a Pikachu!
My "I just caught a Pikachu" face ;) 
  We then continued the fun by heading to the movies to see Suicide Squad (Tanner's pick)! It was a busy, fun filled day. Sunday we did some errands in the morning and then just relaxed the majority of the day. And by relax I mean we binge watched Netflix ;)  We ended the weekend by swimming in the pool at our condo's complex. It's weekends like this that make me feel fulfilled and happy. I just love spending time with my best friend and doing things that we both enjoy. We love exploring San Diego and I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my weekend with❤
What are your favorite things to do on the weekend? I'm always looking for ideas of fun ways to spend our time! 




If you like this post, check back on Thursday morning for more! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG! A Brunch Cruise sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing! I highly recommend it:) it was such a fun two hours and a great way to see the city in a different way!

      Delete
  2. I definitely understand looking forward to having a weekend together- we've been so busy and haven't had one completely to ourselves in months - hoping next weekend will be it. A brunch cruise sounds amazing! Brunch (with mimosas) is FINALLY starting to take off in Australia - hopefully putting it on a boat isn't far behind.

    Jessi
    www.fullofliving.com

    ReplyDelete

 
//]]>