Fall Bucket List

I LOVE FALL. I love everything about this time of year. I adore the holiday season and fall signifies the start of that for me.  The holiday season is my favorite time of year because the weather gets cooler which reminds me of living in Washington and I get to spend more time with my family.

Last October, Tanner returned from his deployment which meant October and November were jam packed with him re-adjusting and us getting our apartment set up. Because of this, we weren’t able to really enjoy fall last year. This year, now that things have settled down, I’m ready to create some fall traditions!

To accomplish this, I decided to create a fall bucket list. My goal is to complete everything on this list by the time Thanksgiving comes. I plan on making a post here each time that I accomplish something on my fall bucket list. That way I can share my thoughts and experiences with you, the reader, in hopes that you try out some of these activities in your home this season.  I hope that Tanner and I enjoy doing some of the items on the list so much that they become traditions for us. So without further ado, here is my 2016 fall bucket list! Please feel free to join me in completing the fun activities on my list. I would also love to hear some of your fall traditions!



10 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite, too! I love your bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Feel free to join along with me :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great bucket list!!! One of my favourite things to do in the fall is have a Fall Picnic (ideally on the beach) and drink warm apple cider

    You have to get REALLY dressed up warm but it is such a gorgeous way to spend a day (and usually the wind is perfect for kite flying!)

    xxox
    Laura @ www.cookwineandthinker.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I love that combination! I could accomplish two things on my bucket list at once! I've never had a beach picnic so that's something I'll have to do! Thanks for the tip :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I love your blog :) I love fall. I live in Texas so I don't get to really enjoy it until October when the weather finally cools off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet!<3 Thank you! Oooh and I know how that goes! I used to live in Arizona and fall didn't begin until October/November. Here in California we're already starting to feel the cooler weather!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE AUTUMN! Yes, it did need all caps. It's the best, made better by our wedding anniversary in October. Can't wait to see you accomplishing your autumn bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Happy almost anniversary! I bet a fall wedding was beautiful :) Feel free to do the bucket list along with me!<3

      Delete
  5. Ooh I love this bucket list :) Fall is definitely one of my favourites season! x

    www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by :) I'm glad you like the bucket list! Feel free to do it along with me! Fall is the best!

      Delete

 
//]]>