Friday Favorites: My First Edition!

I'm still fairly new to the blogging world, and this week I wanted to try something I haven't done before: Friday Favorites! If you aren't familiar with this, it's basically where bloggers talk about their favorite parts of the week. Sometimes it's called 5 on Friday because people will share 5 of their favorite things about the week. The reason why I would like to incorporate this into this blog is because I think it will make me focus on the positive things happening each week in my life.
Here are my Friday Favorites for this week:

[One]
As you already know, I'm obsessed with fall. On Monday of this week, I got my scentsy order in the mail. I ordered the "pumpkin roll" scent and it smells AMAZING. I love that the smell fills the entire house because of my scentsy. I want another warmer for Christmas to go upstairs. I love that I don't have to worry about lighting it or blowing it out (like a regular candle) and I can just walk in the house after a long day at work and smell that wonderful pumpkin scent.

[Two]

It's finally cooling off in the evenings! All summer long we did our best not to turn the a/c on because it's SO expensive. What that meant is that we spent a lot of nights having two fans going in our bedroom and often times we would still wake up sweating. Well not this week! I have actually been snuggled under the blankets because it's been cold. I prefer cooler weather over warm weather all the time. 

[Three]

I finished reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. It's a really great book and if you haven't read it then I highly recommend it. I was on the edge of my seat pretty much the whole time. I have been reading it for about a month now because I keep getting distracted by other projects so I was excited that I actually had time this week to sit down, and enjoy reading.

[Four]

I received a letter this week from my friend that just recently moved to Colorado! We decided to be pen pals and I must say I felt like a little kid again when I got her letter in the mail. I was SO excited and I can't wait to write her back :) I love writing letters rather then texting or emailing because there's not as much pressure to get back right away. Plus who doesn't enjoy getting a letter in the mail instead of the usual bills and advertisements!?

[Five]

I have 100 followers on bloglovin! This is a huge accomplishment for me because last week, I was at 50 followers so in one week I gained 50 new followers. I'm thrilled that this blog is doing so well and I hope to continue to make new exciting content for my followers. 

It was surprisingly easy and fun to come up with the positive things that happened in my week. Let me know if you think I should continue doing Friday Favorites :) 

What positive things happened in your life this week? Any fun plans for the weekend? 

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on growing your following! Fall is going to be so fun.

    Floradise blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on getting so many followers! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 100 followers! I vote you keep these posts going - catch up posts/weekly faves are my fave kind to read. Nice and personal.xx

    Moany Mouse | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the book "The Help", too. Great book! I love receiving letters, too. I miss writing actual letters rather than emails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for cooler weather! What I wouldn't give for that over here! The Help is a really good book. Love the feeling of finished a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since moving across the country, I've received a few letters from friends, it's AWESOME! I forgot how nice it was to receive mail that wasn't bills or junk mail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the fall things! You should definitely do this kind of post again!

    Devin :)
    www.divinelydevin.com

    ReplyDelete

 
//]]>