November Goals


Happy November 1st! A new month means it's time for me to set some new goals. First, lets review my October goals:
Personal:
1. Exercise 20 times this month.
I almost completed this one. ALMOST. I had 19 workouts this month... so darn close. This was a really tough goal for me. I’m used to working out only 4 days a week. With the goal of doing 20 times a month, it forced me to workout one day every weekend. It was a challenge and it’s a goal I’m going to set for myself for November as well.
2. Use MyFitnessPal
I used my fitness pal almost everyday in October. I’m proud of that because it helped me get my eating habits on track! This is something I will continue to work at.
3. Organize my photo album.
I just completed this this week! I put together my wedding photo album finally! I even organized my 2016 pictures and put them into a different album. However... I realized that I only printed pictures through April of this year... So I included this to my goal for November as well.

Blog:
1. Create 12 blog posts this month.
I’m happy to say that I completed this goal! I created 12 posts for the month of October and I really enjoyed it! I was super busy this month so some weeks it was stressful, but I loved coming up with new content 3 days a week.
2. 250 followers on Bloglovin!
This was a rough one… I didn’t make it to my goal of 250 followers. I’m not too upset though because I know that I’ll just work hard on gaining followers on Bloglovin for November.
3. 200 followers on Facebook!
Facebook was easier then I expected to get followers this month :) I reached my goal of 200 followers last week!

Overall, I’m happy with my progress on my goals for the month of October . Although I didn’t complete every goal, I worked hard and am very proud of myself. :) Onto my goals for November…

Goals for November:
Blog:
1. Earn income from amazon affiliate.
I signed up with Amazon affiliate in October but I haven’t made any money from it so far! My goal is to make at least some amount of money from amazon affiliate in November :)
2. 300 followers on Bloglovin
As you can see, I didn’t make a goal for Facebook this month because I want my sole focus to be on Bloglovin. I’m going to try and get to 300 followers on Bloglovin by the end of the month! That's about 100 followers that I need to gain in November. It won't be easy but I do think it's possible!
3. Don’t worry about the number of posts per month, instead focus on making blog posts that are “searchable”.
I read somewhere that for new bloggers, it’s important to create posts that are “searchable” such as “how to posts”  and things that benefit readers in some way. My goal is to incorporate 4 (1 per week) "searchable" posts into my blog by the end of November. I'm still looking for my niche. I'm hoping to find that this month.
4. Start utilizing Pinterest more.
I use Pinterest but not as much as I should. I want to find a website that schedules pins for me and that I enjoy using. I tried Tailwind but did not quite figure it out. I want to see if I can get view on this blog from Pinterest this month.

Personal:
1. Create Weekly To Do Lists and separate them into work, blog and personal.
I started this at the end of October and found that it really helped me! I want to continue making weekly to do list in order to be more productive with my time.
2. Exercise 20 times this month.
Same goal I set for last month except this month it’s going to be even tougher because its the holidays, I will be traveling, and we are having friends come into town. I’m hoping that despite all of this, I am able to stay on track!
3. Break my bad habit.
I have a terrible habit of biting my nails. It’s an awful habit and something I’ve been working on for years. I read that it takes 21 days to break a bad habit. My goal is that by the end of this month, I’ll no longer be biting my nails. That may require me getting my nails done multiple time this month… which isn’t such a bad thing I suppose... ;)
4. Update my 2016 Photo Album
Last month, my whole focus was getting my Wedding Album completed. I realized that I only have my 2016 photo album filled out until April... Which means I have a lot of catching up to do before the end of the year!

I'm really enjoying making goals each month! It's a great way to keep me on track. I look forward to seeing if I can accomplish all of these things in November.

I would love to hear what goals you have set for yourself for November! Let me know in the comments below :)

20 comments:

  1. Pinterest is seriously the best thing that has happened for my blog lol. Tailwind is super easy once you get the hang of it, so maybe you could try again, or try Board Booster! Good luck on your goals this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm definitely going to be trying Tailwind again because everyone says its wonderful. I just need to set aside time to figure it out :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you accomplish your goals for the month! I use My Fitness Pal as well and it has helped immensely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't My Fitness Pal wonderful?! I love it! I just need to use it more strictly :) I tend to "forget" to add things like the mini halloween candies I ate...

      Delete
  3. I love how you have structured your goals. I'm a life coach so I'm all about setting achievable and realistic goals. I really enjoyed reading this thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you commented :) I definitely want to set realistic goals for myself because I Feel great when I achieve them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Good luck with all your goals! There are a lot of good ones in there. Good for you for accomplishing excercising 20 times a month!! That's a tough one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) It is tough but exercising is SO important!

      Delete
  5. Great job on your goals last month! Working out 20 times is awesome!! I hope to blog more this month if possible. However I want my posts to be good and not just throw out random content. Pinterest is a great way to drive traffic to your blog. I use Tailwind as well to schedule pins. It has helped drive even more traffic to my blog. Good luck with your goals this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great goals! Bloglovin growth is one of my goals this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list and congrats on reaching most of your goals! One of my goals this month is to actually write down goals like you did, so I can reflect at the end of the month to see how far I have come. Excite to see what November has in store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! Writing goals down has helped me SO much. Seriously it totally keeps me on track!

      Delete
  8. So close to reaching your workout goal this past month!! Amazon affiliate - what is that?? Right now I just blog as my hobby but I am looking into monetizing my blog a little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also do it just for a hobby! I've never made money from it so far. Amazon affiliate is so so great. I think it's actually called "amazon associates"! Google it :)

      Delete
  9. What have you done to grow your Bloglovin' followers? I'm super interested! And I love your goal of creating searchable posts. Good luck on this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Message me, I'd love to fill you in on how I get bloglovin followers!

      Delete
  10. I just re-downloaded My Fitness Pal this weekend, so I will have to get back on track with that tomorrow! You did great with your goals last month! Good luck this month! I'm new to your blog but happy to have found it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
//]]>